Covid-19 – containment activities - lock down in the State from 8th May-2021 - modification orders issued.
In exercise of the powers conferred under section 20 (3) of the Disaster Management Act 2005, the undersigned in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee, State Disaster Management Authority hereby order the following modifications to the regulations ordered as per the related government orders below.
- Tuesday the 11th May-2021 and Saturday 15 th May-2021 will be holidays for Banks and other financial institutions under Negotiable Instruments Act- 1881. Clearing Houses of member banks can function on all working days with minimum essential staff.
- Meat shops shall be permitted to function up to 10 pm on 12 th May -2021 for home delivery only to cater to Ramzan needs.
- Travellers from other States to Kerala shall carry a RT- PCR negative certificate taken within 72 hours before the start of journey.
- The Kochi office of Food safety and Standards Authority of India and the four notified private laboratories under Section 47(5) of FSS Act,2006 may function with minimum essential staff.
Any persons violating the regulations will be liable to be proceeded against File No.DMA3/230/2021-DMD as per the relevant provisions of Disaster Management Act-2005, Kerala Epidemic Diseases Ordinance-2021 and other relevant laws in force.
- GO(Rt) No. 404/2021/DMD dated 06.05.2021
- GO(Rt) No. 405/2021/DMD dated 07.05.2021
- GO(Rt) No. 406/2021/DMD dated 08.05.2021
- GO(Rt) No. 408/2021/DMD dated 10.05.2021