IMPACT Kerala Ltd intends to empanel eligible consulting engineering firms/ companies/ joint ventures who have proven experience in preparation of Detailed Project Report for modern abattoirs, modern markets, gas crematoriums, sewage and septage treatment plants in local bodies and office buildings for newly created municipalities in the format and template provided by KIIFB or any other alternative funding agency as specified from time to time by IMPACT Kerala Ltd. The DPR shall include technical suggestions, design layouts, detailed estimates for civil, mechanical & electrical works, technical specification for civil structures, machineries, electrical items and all other components included in it, waste management solutions etc. there by ensuring safe, better and hygienic surrounding. After empanelment/shortlisting of consultants, full technical and financial proposals may be invited from these empanelled/shortlisted firms/ companies/ joint ventures from time to time as required in order to carry out the implementation of the projects.
Who to Apply
Interested firms/ companies/consultants/ Joint ventures with core competence in the above sectors having sufficient manpower and experience can apply. The interested firms/ companies/consultants/ Joint ventures are required to submit the following details: -
- Nature of the firm (whether proprietorship, partnership or body corporate company and details of registration / incorporation)
- Financial statements of the entity including P/L account and Balance Sheet for the last three years.
- Key personnel/management team and their technical qualifications and experience in the aforementioned domain should be furnished separately.
- Qualifications and experience of Staff members available with the organisation.
- Similar completed and ongoing assignments (please provide name of client, agency vetting the DPR, funding agency, total estimate of the project, a brief functional description of the project and stage of the project at present. Experience in preparing DPR in the aforementioned domains with institutional finance and exposure to preengineered buildings shall be desirable for buildings).
- Details of completed projects (DPRs) that has obtained technical sanction.
- Contact address, e-mail ID, Contact mobile number.
- The Consultant should furnish an undertaking to the effect that the firm has not been blacklisted/ debarred in India or abroad by any government department/agency.
Last date for submission : 5 pm on 31st October 2019